eMail: rodbuilder@hotmail.co.uk

eMail: rodbuilder@hotmail.co.uk

Thursday 11 June 2015

The place to go for reel servicing and reel repairs in manchester and the North West.....

I'm sure by now you will be aware of the demise of Trafford Angling Supplies in manchester, which amongst other things was a very handy location for all the northern lads to have their reels serviced and rods repaired.

All reel servicing is done by Dave, ex-manager at the shop and a rod builder for many years, as well as reel servicing I offer rod building and repair services.

I can service all manner of coarse or sea reels and I service all the older Daiwa & Shimano reels that they will no longer service. 

A full service for any type of reel is just £15.00, reels are normally turned around within a week and I also operate a return mail service for those of you that are not local to Manchester, so the savings are huge compared with some of the others out there offering the same service at £28.50 plus postage.


So head on over to the main site, Trafford Tackle Repairs

Or visit me on Facebook...........................

Trafford Tackle Repairs Facebook Page





No comments:

Post a Comment